PAʻI is hiring! We are looking to hire a Program Manager to oversee the implementation of its 2014-2015 ANA-SEDS (Administration for Native Americans – Social & Economic Strategies) grant.
Applicants should possess:
- BA degree in arts management, business or related field
- Familiarity with general business practices, program/grants management, and arts & cultural programs (preferred)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple concurrent responsibilities with deadlines and strict reporting requirements
- Experience with grants management, database management and Federal grants reporting
- 1-3 years experience working with a non profit or within an artistic field
The Program Manager will work very closely with the Executive Director and a team of project-related staff and volunteers and must also be able to work independently. The ideal candidate should have experience working in the Native Hawaiian community and knowledge of the principles and values of Hawaiian culture.
Salary of $3,333/mo is guaranteed through the end of the grant period (September 30, 2015), with full health benefits. No relocation expenses will be covered.
Please email your cover letter, current resume, and a list of 3 references with contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the subject line: Program Manager Position.
Submission deadline: November 7, 2014. Expected hire date: November 21, 2014.
For more information, please see below.